Getting the “We found a problem” error while installing Office?
If you get an error saying “We found a problem” while installing office, this usually means that you have another version of Microsoft Office on your computer that is interfering with the installation process.
Simply uninstall the other version and you will be able to proceed with the new installation.
Office 2010/2013/2016 not activating?
ISSUE: When you select the option to activate Office by telephone, you may see the following error:
‘Telephone activation is no longer supported for your product.’
Microsoft is actively working on fixing this issue. In the meantime, to work around this error, use the following instructions to activate Office.
- Open any Office program. (i.e Microsoft Word)
- Choose ‘I want to activate the software by telephone’, then click ‘Next’.
- Call the Microsoft Product Activation Center- USA: (888)571-2048. An automated system will guide you through the activation process.
- When prompted, enter the installation ID that’s listed on your screen into your phone’s keypad.
- The system will then ask you, “How many machines have you installed this on?” The correct answer has to be “Zero“.
- Write down the confirmation ID that the phone system gives you.
- Type the confirmation ID into the space provided under Step 3 in the activation dialog, then click ‘Next’.
- Your office should now be activated! If activation isn’t successful, hang up and contact tech support via Chat, Email or Phone!
Problem not listed? Give us a call or chat with us – we look forward to speaking with you!